2015 Kubota M108SHDC (4WD)
Ridge Equipment Company
New Tractor trades! Pick from one to four! First come first pick. #517 with 3750 hours. Contact Scott for complete details. Kubota pre-owned financing available.
- Air Cleaner System: Dry, dual-element
- Aspiration: Turbocharged w/intercooler
- Displacement: 230 cu. in. (3769 cc)
- Engine: V3800-DT-TI; Kubota Center direct injection (E-CDIS), liquid cooled 4-cylinder diesel
- Fuel Capacity: 46 gal. (175 L)
- Rated Horsepower: (Net) 108 HP (80.6 kW) ; (PTO) 96 HP (71.6 kW)
- Speed: (Rated) 2600 rpm
- Air Cleaner with Built-In Pre-Cleaner - This air cleaner will help protect your engine when operating your Kubota M96S or M108S in particularly dirty or dusty areas.
- Auxiliary Remote Control Valves - One remote valve (SCD) is standard on both the M96S and M108S. With the optional flow control valve installed, you can simultaneously operate the 3-point hitch and one remote valve, or two remote valves. Up to three remote valves can be installed in total.
- Cat. II Hitch (Telescoping Links Standard) - The category II 3-point hitch provides fast and easy attachment of rear-mounted implements. The hitch's telescopic stabilizers and lower link ends make hook up and adjustments simple and worry-free.
- Cooled EGR System - Our Cooled EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) System aims at the same end as the CRS; to reduce noxious emissions. Specifically, the Cooled EGR System reduces smog-producing nitrogen oxides by lowering the combustion temperature. It accomplishes this by diverting exhaust gas through a cooler and then returning it to the combustion chambers, where the cooled gases minimize temperatures and hamper nitrogen oxide formation.
- Corner-Post Exhaust Pipe (Cab Model) - All of our cab models feature a corner-post exhaust pipe, which gives the operator an unobstructed field of view.
- CRS (Common Rail System) - Typically found in automobiles to help reduce emissions and decrease fuel consumption, CRS has been implemented on our M108S engine to accomplish the same results. The CRS electronically controls the timing and amount of fuel injection. By delivering high-pressure injections in stages, rather than all at once, an optimal combustion rate is achieved, thus offering greater efficiency in the cylinder. This equates into less combustion noise, commonly known as "diesel knocks", better fuel efficiency and cleaner emissions. By controlling the amount in the mid-to-high revolution range, such as baling, can be performed more smoothly.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat - Our cab's deluxe suspension seat, with optional air ride suspension, is as comfortable as its name implies. This contoured, high-back seat is ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue, even after long workdays.
- Easy Step Tilt Steering Wheel - Find the position most comfortable for you. Step on the pedal; tilt the wheel to select from among six wheel positions, and the lock it in place. Simply step on the pedal again to unlock the wheel for easy tractor mounting and dismounting.
- Easy to Shift 4WD Engagement - Stay moving and stay productive by switching the 4-wheel drive on and off without stopping, even when moving out of a field onto a road. (Do not engage while carrying heavy loads, or when a rear wheel has lost traction.)
- Extended Wheelbase - The extended wheelbase gives these tractors a lower center of gravity, directly equating to exceptional stability and pulling power.
- Extra-Wide Operator Platform - The M96S and M108S boast a wide platform that offers more legroom for greater operator comfort.
- Floating Lift Rods - Floating lift rods are standard on the M96S and M108S. The floating position offer a smoother ride and enhanced traction while using the 3-point hitch, especially on uneven terrain.
- Front-Opening Side Glass - The glass panels on the side of the tractor now open from the front, providing better interior air flow.
- Heavy-Duty Drawbar - This rugged and dependable drawbar, usually found on higher-end models, has the muscle it takes to tackle your toughest tasks, such as pulling heavy trailers.
- Heavy-Duty Front Axle - The M96S and M108S are equipped with the same rugged front axle found on larger tractors. So you can rest easy knowing that you can count on reliable performance, even when using the front loader.
- High Quality Air Conditioner - Our air conditioning system boasts nine air outlets, a dual-level air function and a stronger force of air--to keep you cool even on the hottest days.
- Hydraulic Brakes - All it takes is a light touch to activate these highly responsive, hydraulic, wet-type brakes. This feature helps to reduce operator fatigue.
- Hydraulic Shuttle Shift - Mounted on the left side of the steering column, the shuttle lever's fingertip control makes it possible to shift smoothly from forward to reverse without using the clutch or stopping the tractor. This makes front loader operation significantly easier.
- Independent PTO - The PTO clutch enables the implement drive system to engage smoothly, which helps reduce operator fatigue. And because the PTO is independent, you don't have to stop the tractor to engage or disengage the PTO, saving time no matter what the task.
- Instrument Panel with LCD Readout - The new instrument panel makes viewing the vital functions of the tractor clear and easy. The LCD readout displays travel speed, PTO revolution and hour meter information digitally. Illuminated analog indicators include a large tachometer, temperature gauge and fuel gauge. A battery warning light has also been added to these tractors to prevent surprise battery failures, as well as indicator lights for 4WD engagement, PTO and oil pressure.
- M108S Engine - The engine of the M108S has been redesigned and reengineered. Of course, it boasts the same durability and quality you've come to expect from Kubota E-CDIS diesel engines. But, this new turbocharged engine is now cleaner than ever before, offering higher torque and incredible pulling power. The CRS (Common Rail System) and Cooled EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) System reduce emissions, helping with compliance to U.S. EPA Tier III emissions regulations. We've increased horsepower to 108 on the M108S and PTO power from 93 to 96HP. These are big changes for a big tractor, and ones you'll certainly observe out in the field.
- Multiple Wet-Disc Main Clutch - Our multiple wet-disc main clutch ensures smooth and effortless operation and offers greater durability.
- New Halogen Headlights with Corner Lamps - We've mounted the headlights high to improve visibility, even during loader work. These halogen lights with corner lamps are efficient and provide excellent illumination.
- Radio/Cassette/CD Ready - Speakers, antenna and wire harness are preinstalled for easy hookup.
- Slanted Full-Open Hood - The slant-nosed, full-open hood design makes maintenance a snap, as the one-piece hood's dual gas shock assist enables it to lift up easily. This design feature also improves operator visibility over the center of the tractor hood for safer and more efficient working conditions. The curved design also provides a sleeker overall appearance.
- Slide-Out AC Condenser - When they require cleaning, the sliding, louverless-type AC condenser and condenser net can be removed easily and quickly.
- Swing Shift - Our "Swing Shift" gives you access to a total of 16 speeds! The synchronized main shift's "H" pattern puts four speeds immediately at your disposal. The Swing Shift adds to that by actuating the electric-over-hydraulic high/low synchronized range shift for a total of eight speeds-all controlled by a single lever. If a task requires more than eight speeds, simply move the auxiliary range lever left of the seat for eight more to equal16F/16R. An optional, simple-to-install, cassette-type creep provides eight additional slower speeds. That's 24 speeds-enough for the most demanding and precise work.
- Swing Shift Plus with Dual Speed - Swing Shift Plus models give you 32F/32R speeds, and allow you to operate the Swing Shift as well as the Dual Speed with just one lever. Should your load suddenly get heavier, just push the Dual Speed's high/low button while you're still in motion. Your speed will reduce by 17%, but lugging force will dramatically increase. Put this feature to best use when taking on large load increases, when working in mixed soil or during hay tool applications. Combining the Dual Speed with the optional creep provides 16 additional slower speeds-a total of 48F/48R-for specialty applications. (Swing Shift Plus with Dual Speed not available on all models. See specs for details.)
- V3800 4-cylinder Kubota Diesel Engine - The M96S and the M108S are built with the power and durability to take on even the most heavy-duty tasks. This is due to their 4-valve, Electronic Center Direct Injection System engines, which help them realize greater pulling power.
- Clutch: (Main) Hydraulic wet discs
- Speed range: (forward / reverse): 16 / 16
- Transmission: (Main Gear Shift) 8/Fully synchronized (with swing shift) ; (Range Shift) 2-speeds ; (Hydraulic-Shuttle) Steering column-mounted lever ; (Mechanical Differential Lock) Front & Rear
- Brake: Hydraulic wet discs
- Steering: Hydrostatic power steering
- Tires Front: 13.6-24
- Tires Rear: 18.4-34 Cast
- Turning Radius: (w/o Brake, 4WD Engaged) 15.4 ft (4.7 m)
- Ground Clearance: (Drawbar bracket) 17.1 in (435 mm)
- Lift Capacity: (at 24" Behind Lift Point) 4630 lbs (2100 kg)
- Overall Height: (Top of CAB) 106 in (2680 mm)
- Overall Length: 163 in (4145 mm)
- Overall Width: 91 in (2315 mm)
- Tread Width: (Front) 60.2"-65.4" (1530-1660 mm) ; (Rear) 68.1"-80.1" (1730-2035 mm)
- Weight: 8576 lbs (3890 kg)
- Wheelbase: 95.9 in (2435 mm)
- 3-Point Hitch: Category II, Telescopic lower link ends, Telescopic stabilizers
- Alternator: 80 Amp
- Control: (System) Position, draft (top link sensing) & mix control
- Deck: ISO-mounted full flat deck with rubber mat/hanging pedals
- Drive System: (4WD) Bevel gear type
- Hood & Grill: Single piece full open hood, twin gas shock assist
- Max pump capacity l/min: (3-Point Hitch) 17.2 gpm (65 l/min)
- Remote Control Valves Available: 1 standard
Power Take-off (pto)
- PTO Speed: 540 rpm
- Standard PTO: Hydraulic independent PTO with PTO brake, wet discs
- Engine Type
- 230 cu. in. (3769 cc)
- 95.9 in (2435 mm)
- (Top of CAB) 106 in (2680 mm)
- 91 in (2315 mm)
- 8576 lbs (3890 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- (Drawbar bracket) 17.1 in (435 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 46 gal. (175 L)
- (Main Gear Shift) 8/Fully synchronized (with swing shift) ; (Range Shift) 2-speeds ; (Hydraulic-Shuttle) Steering column-mounted lever ; (Mechanical Differential Lock) Front & Rear
- Hydraulic wet discs
- Drive Type
- (4WD) Bevel gear type